Installation steps and precautions of stainless steel ferrule connector
Stainless steel ferrule joints are applicable to non corrosive or corrosive media such as oil, water and gas. When sealing pipe joints, the specification of aluminum composite pipe is flexible. When connecting with pipes, it has the characteristics of firm connection and good sealing performance. Therefore, it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, national defense, metallurgy, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; It is also suitable for various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other hydraulic transmission pipelines. Next, let's take a look at the installation steps and precautions of stainless steel ferrule connector.
Installation steps and precautions of stainless steel ferrule joint: installation method of stainless steel ferrule joint: saw off the appropriate length of seamless steel pipe and remove burrs. The end face of the pipe shall be perpendicular to the axis, and the angle tolerance shall not be greater than 0.5 °. If the pipe run needs to be bent, the linear length from the end of the pipe run to the elbow.
1、 Installation steps of stainless steel ferrule connector
1. Saw off the appropriate length of seamless steel pipe and remove the burrs at the end. The end face of the pipe shall be perpendicular to the axis, and the angle tolerance shall not be greater than 0.5 °. If bending is required, the straight line length from the pipe end to the bend shall not be less than 3 times the length of the nut.
2. Cover the nut and clamp the seamless steel pipe. Pay attention to the direction of the nut and clamp, and do not install them backwards.
3. Apply lubricating oil on the thread and sleeve of the pre assembled connector, insert the pipe into the connector, and tighten the nut by hand (the pipe should be inserted into the end).
4. Tighten the nut until the sleeve engages the tube. This turning point can be felt by increasing the tightening torque (pressure point).
5. After reaching the pressure point, tighten the clamp nut by 1/2 turn.
6. Dismantle the preassembled connector and check the embedment of the sleeve edge. The visible protrusions with * * * fill the space of the sleeve end face. The jacket can rotate slightly, but cannot be pushed axially.
7. During installation, the threads of the connector body shall be coated with lubricating oil, and the tightening force can be increased by combining the compression nut with the screw rod. Then tighten 1/2 turn to complete the installation.
2、 Precautions for installation of stainless steel ferrule connector
1. During the installation of stainless steel ferrule joints, the internal and external joints of ferrule joints shall be cleaned, the nozzle shall be smooth, and the surface shall be free of burrs, concave and convex surfaces. The embedded part of the pipe and the socket joint shall not be bent, otherwise there will be leakage at the connection between the socket joint and the steel pipe. Both ends of the joint are made of pipes with uniform materials to effectively prevent leakage.
2. After the steel pipe is inserted into the socket connector body, the strength should not be too large, and it should be gradually tightened at the tail or 2/3 of the stop thread, and the socket can be tightened with a wrench.
The technical parameters of stainless steel ferrule type connector are as follows:
Specification of intermediate joint: ø 6~ø 22.
Nominal pressure: 2.5mpa, 16Mpa.
Applicable temperature of stainless steel jacketed joint: ≤ 150 ℃.
Manufacturing material: 304, 316, 316L.
Pipe distribution: ф 4~ ф 42 Standard precision seamless steel pipe.
Taper pipe thread: ZG, R, G, PT, NPT, etc.
The high-pressure atomizing nozzle has good spray effect and can achieve dust removal effect. In short, the working principle of high-pressure atomizing nozzle is to spray very small atomized particles under high pressure. It also has high pressure spraying force, which can be used to clean the cutting site. Next, let's take a look at the introduction of relevant knowledge of high-pressure atomizing nozzle.