What types of stainless steel ferrule connectors are available?
Stainless steel ferrule connector is suitable for pharmaceutical, crude oil, instrument equipment, mechanical equipment manufacturing, chemical plants, metallurgy, power enterprises and other fields. It has simple structure, reliable sealing performance, convenient use, excellent production and manufacturing, and light and beautiful appearance design. The sealing ring does not need to be densified and electric welding, which greatly saves raw materials and has good characteristics of continuous disassembly and assembly.
As the stainless steel ferrule joint is a three-way joint, it cannot be welded by electric welding, so it reduces the harm of the pipeline residue system to the characteristics, and is very suitable for fire prevention, high altitude and frequent disassembly and assembly sites. At this stage, it has been vigorously developed and applied in China.
Common types of stainless steel ferrule joints are as follows:
1. Stainless steel single ferrule connector
It is a new and reliable pipe connector, which is widely used at home and abroad. It is not necessary to weld when connecting with steel pipes. The installation of pipes is convenient, which is conducive to fire prevention, explosion prevention and high-altitude operation. It has high pressure resistance, good sealing and reusability. It is an advanced connection method in measurement, hydraulic and pneumatic signal pipelines, and is preferred in engineering design.
2. Right angle stainless steel ferrule joint
It has the advantages of reliable connection, high pressure resistance, good sealing and repeatability, convenient installation and maintenance, safe and reliable work.
3. Ferrule type pipe joint
The stainless steel ferrule joint has double sealing effect by selecting reasonable cone and ferrule cut in angle. Thus, the sealing performance, pressure bearing capacity and anti vibration capacity of the pipe joint are improved. In addition, the compression range of the ferrule is large, which can not only overcome the inherent tolerance of the pipe, but also increase the number of repeated assembly and disassembly.
4. Copper ferrule
This series of connectors are mainly used to connect the incoming and outgoing lines of electrical boxes, junction boxes and wire tubes in electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, marine motors and drive control systems. It has smooth and clean appearance, novel and unique design, good sealing performance, rust prevention, waterproof, anti-corrosion and other advantages.
5. Extended straight ferrule connector
The connector is made of zinc alloy, copper, carbon steel or stainless steel. This series of connectors can be used together with flame retardant metal hoses, with the same advantages and application scope as copper ferrules.
Four aspects of stainless steel ferrule joint maintenance
1. Regularly check the tightness of the stainless steel ferrule joint through the drain nozzle. If there is internal leakage, it shall be handled according to the internal leakage treatment procedure;
2. Inject a certain amount of lubricating oil into the stainless steel ferrule joint in time. The injection amount and frequency depend on the frequency of the ferrule joint movement. Generally, the injection amount is about 1/8 of the volume of the sealing system;
3. Before winter, the stainless steel ferrule connector shall be fully maintained, and the water in the stainless steel ferrule connector chamber and actuator shall be drained to avoid affecting the normal function;
4. For stainless steel ferrule joints that rarely move, they should be moved at least once a year. At the same time, an appropriate amount of grease should be injected to avoid gluing between the ball and the stainless steel ferrule joint seat.
The high-pressure atomizing nozzle has good spray effect and can achieve dust removal effect. In short, the working principle of high-pressure atomizing nozzle is to spray very small atomized particles under high pressure. It also has high pressure spraying force, which can be used to clean the cutting site. Next, let's take a look at the introduction of relevant knowledge of high-pressure atomizing nozzle.